Kinesiologists: Your Human Movement Specialists
2017 Membership Renewal
We thank you for your membership support in 2016 and hope you will remain with us for 2017.
The regular online membership renewal period for 2017 ends on Saturday, December 31, 2016. The late membership renewal period runs from January 1, 2017 to January 31, 2017.
We encourage you to renew ahead of the holiday season. Should you encounter any renewal issues that require assistance from our office we will pleased to assist you. The office will be closed Monday December 26th and Tuesday the 27th.
About the BCAK
The British Columbia Association of Kinesiologists or "BCAK" is a BC registered not-for-profit organization incorporated in 1991.
The BCAK works to:
- Promote and advance the interests of its members and the kinesiologists of British Columbia
- Provide programs and services to its members and the kinesiologists of British Columbia
- Represent its members and the kinesiologists of British Columbia to the public, governments, news media, other health care professions and the health care industry
- Promote a societal based code of ethics and professional practice standards for members and other kinesiologists
- Co-operate with organizations representing kinesiologists in other Canadian provinces, territories and elsewhere in the world for the advancement of the profession
- Communicate with government in BC, other associations, corporations, and persons to advance these purposes.